Database Administrator (DBA)
August 06 2015
- DB Tuning & Performance Improvement
- Production & Operations DB support for Enterprise Applications
- DB Troubleshooting and Curing
- DB Installation and Configuration
- DB Backup, Recovery and Fixes
- Windows & Linux Performance Tuning for optimum DB operations
- May also be required to travel regionally for projects
- Preferably experienced in DB2 - UDB ver 8 or 9.x
- Candidates with other RDBMS experience (Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, etc.) are also welcome
- Required skill(s):Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work either in Petaling Jaya or at Project Site assigned by the management.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team kindly submit your detailed resume to:
The Human Resource Department
Kollect Systems Sdn. Bhd.
38-2, Jalan Teknologi 3/6C
The Core - Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
email to: [email protected]
* Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified.