Credit Collection and Recovery Process Specialist
August 05 2015
- Candidate has to be proficient with Accounting Software, handling full set of Accounts, GL, AR, AP, Bank Reconciliation, Asset Listing, etc.
- Responsibilities: Candidate has to be proficient with Accounting / Financial Software, Accounts, GL, AR, AP, Bank Reconciliation, Asset Listing, etc.
- Candidate shall be assigned to projects to facilitate the creation of Collection, Recovery (AR, GL, etc) processes and work with the team to document, design and train on best Collection & Recovery Processes
- Candidate shall be prepared to work on site with Customers to facilitate the Financial systems / process execution
- Candidate shall be expected to interact with internal team and Customer quite extensively
- Required skill(s): Candidate must have relevant experience in Collection and Recovery for Banking, Cards or HirePurchase Leasing 2 years or more
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative.
- With good analytical and report writing skills
- Required Language(s) : English.
- Must be mature, good attitude and initiative.
- Candidates should have own transport.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Financial / Banking software is an added advantage.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team kindly submit your detailed resume to:
The Human Resource Department
Kollect Systems Sdn. Bhd.
38-2, Jalan Teknologi 3/6C
The Core - Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
email to: [email protected]
* Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified.